06 May 2009

Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking t...

It al about love

Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking the hard road?' & I replied 'Why do u assume I see two roads?'


Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking the hard road?' & I replied 'Why do u assume I see two roads?'

Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking the hard road?' & I replied 'Why do u assume I see two roads?'

Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking the hard road?' & I replied 'Why do u assume I see two roads?'

Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking the hard road?' & I replied 'Why do u assume I see two roads?'

Five Photo Quotes: Someone once asked me 'Why do u always insist on taking the hard road?' & I replied 'Why do u assume I see two roads?'

No comments: