13 September 2009

DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE




DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy and he has a motto he lives by everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these four rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie.

I was shaking my head 'NO', but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules. So here they are:

1.. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.

2.. "Steal" a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.

3.. "Swear" that you will be a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night thank God you live on this beautiful planet and have freedom.

I am not as good as I should be,

I am not as good as I could be,

But THANK GOD I am better than I used to be!!!

GOOD MORNING & ENJOY A LOVELY DAY AHEAD....!!!



Thanks for visiting My Blog.
Keep Visiting and give your Valuable Comments.

Regards,
Shashi Kumar
Copyright © All rights reserved. http://shashiaansoo.blogspot.com Be Nothing Less Than The Best ™

No comments: