23 February 2013

Thank You.. Love U Always.


I want to Thank My Office colleague who always Supported me to stand In Ahmednagar Strongly & never ever Make Me Felt That I am Not From there. Specially My Boss Yogesh Tandulwadkar who has A Tremendous Personality I Ever Met. He always being So Supportive and Motivated. I learned Lots of from them specially how to handle situations and Professionalism. Subhash Jindam Prashant Mohekar Both become My Best Friend who was always with me at every situations Atul Chaudhari A Lovely Journey we did He was like true critic and friend. Made me more perpectionlist. Pravin and Sachin Kaware. I Can Never Forget them and Will keep them always On My Best Friends List Cordially. Once Again Thanks. Miss You Always. Hope will meet again in this journey of life. Some Of Great Friends I Earned (I Can Say) Some Of become Very Close like Family Members Thank You Rajiv Kamal Mohammad Naseem Khan Abhishek Kumar Sinha , Jafar,and many more Thank you For Being with Me.
Thank You Maharashtra. Thanks Ahmednagar. Love U Always.
— with Yogesh Tandulwadkar, Sagar Shelar, Atul Chaudhari, Prashant Mohekar, Subhash Jindam, Kanhaiyajee Kanhaiyajee, Munna Kumar, Abhishek Kumar Sinha, Rajiv Kamal and Mohammad Naseem Khan in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.

Thank You Maharashtra.

Thanks Ahmednagar. Love U Always.

No comments: