I make a better Schedule and plan forStop Snoozing and Just Do It everyday but most of the "To Do" Is Killed at thier Startup due to Hitting the snooze button...
I believe that procrastinating behavior is the only reason for day to day failure and result a loss of confidence & self steem.
Everyday we all are suffering from this procrastination habits and interestingly we all don't feel what abolishing our life.. Hitting the Snooze button is easiest way we found at the every reminder our gutts feeling remind the mind to do what planned or to do but Mind supress that thought very ruthlessly and make himself understood with justified excuse... The fight between conscious mind and active mind is really seems so exitingb & being third existence see this all siting at the bank of all activity make you either laugh or fills with guilt... what rubbish all this happening and I am not aware.. the battle between conscious mind and active mind always on and mostly activite mind WIN in general so if you don't want o count yourself "IN GENERAL" then firstly make a ruthless habbit "TO DO NOW" each and every thing which comes in front of you as any situation if that is for now then never hit the snooze button and procastinate the task and this is applicable in anything anywhere any situation and any conditions REMEMBER
"Winners don't do different things they do things differently- #ShivKhera "
1. MAKE A SCHEDULE : Always make a full week schedule before going to bed on Sunday night.
2. MAKE SHORT TERM GOAL : After making perfect schedule set a goal for the week & There must be a clearly written short terms goal mentioned what targeted to achieve at the end of this week.
3. BE RUTHLESS : Yes .. Be Ruthless towards your work accomplishment.. No any To Do missed out and skipped or snoozed.
4. KEEP YOURSELF CONSCIOUS : Most importantly to win in this battel of active & Conscious mind you have to keep yourself conscious constantly and never let ur active mind to overcome on you.
5. BE CONSISTENT : Yup.. This s not one time effort its ongoing process to keep your self motivating and consistent to win-win..
"Just Be Nothing Less Than The Best" By Shashi Kumar आँसू